10/9/08

Memories and Rallies

Back in January 2005, Roc, (dr.) white shadow, and (dr.) jtrane went to Washington D.C. to President Bush's second inaugural. We went to interview the people and count the Black republicans - there was Roc (not a republican), A.C. Green (no joke), and one other guy.

What got the shadow the most was the large amounts of meancing white men standing around Roc whenever he interviewed a white woman. I believe I remarked that it was like being at a KKK Rally. And I also have to say I was never as worried for all of our lives at that moment.

Now, as the campaign drews to a close, and that very scary Sarah Palin takes her act out to redneck central - those ralllies where white men shout "Kill him" and "Off with head" in regards to Barak Obama - I am reminded of Bush's second inaugural and the racists that made up the majority of his supporters.

The lynch mob is approaching....with John and Sarah holding the noose and torch.

No comments: