2/25/09

I don't know if Farnsworth Bentley is gay but I do know that he went to Morehouse College ...


Boy there are alot of things that I could say about this guy but I have to admit: I'm done hating on him. Obviously this metrosexual thing is earning him good money. Who cares if he is pushing a crazy image of what a gentleman is and how you can make yourself into one? Who cares that his model of what a man should be seems to be based on anglo - saxon principles? who cares that this black man that went to a Black college seems to say to his "contestants" and his audience, "hey the way that you become a gentleman and an upstanding citizen in society is by acting white and corporate."?
I watch the show because it makes me feel good to know that a Morehouse Man is personally responsible for fucking up young black and brown men's self - esteem.

3 comments:

Butterrfly said...

stop hating.. I like that show! my favourite "reality" show... on my DVR lineup!

Worokya said...

I just want that pink and green umbrella :)

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.