4/14/09

DILF - Susan Rice!


I know faithful contributor Donna Troy hates it when I use my blog to devalue a woman but hey it's my blog and not hers. I love Susan Rice , a United States diplomat being the new ambassador to the U.N. She has been in the diplomatic game for a minute and even headed African affairs for Bill Clinton when he was President. But what makes me want to spotlight her is the fact that she is soooo cute. If she wants to get something done in the UN she should just do what most women do to get things done; Flirt her way through it. I bet you Bill Clinton hit!

1 comment:

The Librarian said...

True...I hate when you do that. But, you're the man with the blog and I...well, I have nothing.

Actually, I am slightly familiar with Susan Rice. I do remember seeing her during the "Clinton era". And she is a beautiful woman. Roc, she doesn't need to flirt to get the job done. Like me, she uses her intelligence and confidence to make it happen. For now, I will allow you do consider her a DILF;)

Thanks for the shout-out:)