9/20/09

President Obama can you please stop going on television?

The President is on television too much. He was on every Sunday Morning Show besides the Fox News morning show. I was surprised that I didn't see him on The Sports Reporters. I think Rahm and the rest of Obama's brain trust is doing him a disservice. If I was Obama I would ask for the resignations of most people in the administration after the mid terms. I have always maintained that despite the great accomplishment that Obama's Presidency was and still is it can easily turn into the Arsenio Hall Show very quickly. Rank and File Racist Crackers will like him as long as he entertains them but when you begin to give them depth, wisdom and thoughts that are contrary to what they believe they begin to turn you. Rabidly. The more Obama goes on television trying to sell his policies the more he will be hated on.

No comments: