7/20/08

HEY A -ROD IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO AFTER SOME OLD SNATCH THIS IS THE OLD SNATCH THAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT!



THIS IS WHO A- ROD SHOULD BE TRYING TO FUCK!
Forget Madonna, Helen Mirren is the chick that could get it in. 60's or 70's. Don’t tell my wife but I have a crush on a cougar with an accent. Damn, girl, you still look like you can break a brother off and make it sound sexy with that brit accent of yours. I bet A – Rod would love to taste that dish. They both have a lot in common; they are both famous, they are both wealthy and neither of them have won a world championship for The New York Yankees.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Roc!!!! I know you - who hates on my obsession with Bobby Flay, is not lusting after Helen Mirren!!!!
She can "get it" Roc???? Really????
Now you have your white folk, let me have mine. Nuff Said.

Butterrfly said...

Roc you are ridiculous! LMAO. I aint hating though.. I need to get on her program .. keep it right and tight. She looks better that plenty of 30-somethings.

The Shining Black Prince! said...

i've got jungle cougar fever

Anonymous said...

I knew you had a cougar fetish...but now you're adding the Brit accent?! Really.