7/20/08

THIS ELECTION I AM VOTING FOR MCCAIN BECAUSE I LOVE AMERICA!



Don’t judge me but this year I am casting my VOTE for John McCain. Not because I think he's the better candidate or because I think he'll even live out his first term (I don’t).
No, the reason why I'm voting for McCain is because I love this country. And I know that if Obama wins, a terrible cycle will start; Inauguration, assassination then ALL OUT RACE WAR. So if you don’t want to see a bloody civil war in this country, cast your vote for the guy that reminds you of Abe Simpson. Do it for your country.

4 comments:

Butterrfly said...

"All they can think about is how many damn streets they would have to rename"... okay.. that made me laugh out loud!

and Roc.. stop it.. you aint voting for that McCain. Your fight the power that be DNA won't allow it.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention that McCain is more likely to sleep at his own inauguration than Obama is to be assassinated ... Or are they both just as likely?

Anonymous said...

Shut up, Roc!

drdj said...

YOu can't be serious...take it back!