10/25/08

FATHER FIGURE



How many of you remember Max Wiright, the guy that played Willy, the father of the family that lived with the jewish alien ALF? Well even though I always picked up a weird vibe from his character, I never knew how weird the real guy actually was.
How many of you remember this story in The National Enquirer that showed Wright not only smoking crack with his lover but smoking crack on the way to a gay orgy.

Now that I saw this picture I can’t help but think that he was thinking, “Boy I can’t wait to finish this scene so I can leave here, go to my trailer and go smoke some more crack.”

4 comments:

Marvel Girl said...

I think the line about Alf being Jewish is more shocking to me than this guy doing crack and going to gay orgies. Maybe because I don't remember him, but I do remember Alf.

The Shining Black Prince! said...

marvel girl. FYI ALF actually stood for Alien Life Form. His real name was Gordon Schumway. SOunds crazy but that was the real. They had an alien life form living with their family that was a jew. See, jews were the original people, they even have an alien group (LOL)

Butterrfly said...

where do you find this stuff Roc?

Anonymous said...

Oh, butterfly...he shocks us all. I agree with you, Roc, there was always something "off" about this guy. Now we now why.