3/8/09

Top ten reasons why I might have to stop seeing films at The Magic Johnson movie theater

Top ten reasons why I might have to stop seeing films at The Magic Johnson movie theater:

10. Tired of explaining to ignorant customers that it's not being white to just watch the movie  
and not talk to the screen. 
9. Slow - ass Welfare to Workfare employees that want to give you your snacks after the movie even though you stood in the line 15 minutes before it started.
8. I actually have this crazy idea that when you pay to see a movie you should also be able to      
see it as well.
7. Showtimes that are listed 45 minutes early to make up for C.P. time.
6. 45 minute previews.
5. Idiot CellPhone conversations that are longer than the actual film.
4. Sitting next to babies is one thing, sitting next to babies at the movies is another but when I
have to sit next to children in an R - rated movie after 10 that's just ridiculous.
3. Because some of the people that sit in the theater at Magic haven't grasped the idea that the
characters in the movie don't talk back to you just because you are yelling at them.
2. Tired of putting my woman in harm's way after ever near fight that I get into with a rude
idiot that refuses to shut the fuck up.
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON why I might have to stop seeing films at The Magic Johnson Movie theater...

1. Watching movies there always make me hate Black people after the house lights come on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ #1... Roc.. why do you do it to yourself???

Kerri said...

Sounds like you should go to L.I. to see your flicks...lol!